Dr Pollock has been re-accredited in 2013 by the Health Professions Council and as a Chartered Scientist.
Dr Pollock has recently completed Continuing Professional Development by participating in the following;
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Training – Downpatrick, April 2012
- Risk for Sexual Violence Protocol training – Leeds, November 2012
- Invited Presentation at the Annual Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy Conference, Reading – March 2013 entitled Cognitive Analytic Therapy and the Capacity for Harm (with Dr. Karen Shannon).
- Victim Impact Assessment: Promoting Mental Health Recovery – London, July 2013
- Compassion Focused Therapy – London, August 2013
- Cognitive Therapy for Persecutory Delusions – Leeds, November 2013
- HCR-20 (3rd Edition) Training – Leeds, December 2013